Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its almost over with yayyyyyyy LOL

The job and the holidays are almost done!! I am ready I think. Never had to worry about the hours, I actually put my notice in for December 30th. I have things I have to do before school. I will get a full cheque (more hours than I should have got...LOL 104 I think) on Dec 31st, and a few hours on January 15th. I am so tired right now. I have spent a lot of money and time getting things for Christmas and work at the same time.
I am getting a hamper tomorrow, seeing as I am entitled to it and was told by several people to get one. To be honest its going to get me through the holidays whats going to be in that box. I am not too proud to say I am having a rough time right now. I am nervous about going to school. But its a chance I can't turn down.

No comments:

Post a Comment