Sunday, January 31, 2010

still in the same old boat LOL and there are a lot of leaks

Well I had to bum and borrow all this week to catch up on bills. I am trying to get things sorted out but I am having to adjust to once a month paydays as well. I am hoping to get all my T4s for income tax stuff soon I want to get it done and get the money soon! I hope to get close to five this year. I am pinning hopes but at this point a couple would be good. With five I have the town taxes paid on this place and the house insurance. If its only a couple then I get caught up on a couple of bills and hopefully a couple of hundred in the bank.
I haven't gambled in almost a month now which is big for me. I am thinking its because of all the upheaval going on in my life.
I need to get things straight now because I want to get out more on the weekends. I need to get a life on the go! Of course I have been wasting time and money but now I have to make a effort. I know that I will never hear from that man that I loved again. I was thinking about it and he hid away when his marriage ended and he will do the same with me. I have heard he hasn't been to town since and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't seen here again, unless he can get in on the morning flight and leave on the evening one. He is gone for sure now.

No comments:

Post a Comment