Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Pround Momma

I am so proud of my children this week. Both of them passed in school my son is going to grade 7, gulp that sounds strange even saying it. My daughter had her awards night she just completed grade 10, she received a award for highest mark in History, she received a merit award for being in the 80s plus club, and in grade 10 she received the principals merit award, she had one of the top 5 averages in her entire grade (93%). Then last night was a fantastic moment, I cried, she cried, but she was amazing. Last night my daughter at 15 years old had her head shaved for the relay for life for cancer. She had 9 ozs of hair cut off, it was down her back, we will be sending it to Locks for Love and she also did fundraising to raise money, she has $1038 in pledges!
My son received a little award for being helpful and thoughtful from his teacher. He had a rough year again in school but he is going up to grade 7. That award means a lot to me as well, means he is doing well with being a young man as well.
:) My school well its going...but where I am not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment