Saturday, July 17, 2010

OH yeah I say life goes on...

Yes it does no matter what happens thats it you have to keep living. I am trying to unwind a little and relax. Tomorrow I am going to study my ass off. Not a lot for a fat woman...I have no ass LOL. I have my written exam for my application for entrance to the school of social work. I had a very stressful week. My marks took a bit of a plunge and I have to get back on track...now. But I have been so tired, its hard, I have been under so much pressure. BUT I have good children. My daughter is fantastic, bit of a attitude but then again she is 15 but she acts like my mother. I would love to have some one clean my house. I am tired, I have the dishes done, the laundry has been started BUT I need the floors and bathroom doing and a few other things. Going to school and it taking up so much of my time the house is suffering, and in a way so are my kids. I have no money but my daughter has been babysitting and thanks to yard sales she has been able to outfit herself fairly well. I wish I could do that for myself. I am tired. I am going to lay down and relax..it will be tomorrow before I know it. Maybe get some ice cream as a treat for now. LOL like a bowl of chocolate ice cream is going to make a difference to me at this time of night!

No comments:

Post a Comment