Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wish I could fly

I have been having a hellish week and tonight just put a cherry on top! My brother in law wanted to make a deal with me, he wanted me to sign my salmon tags over to him and in return out of seven I would get one. I said nope I want 2. But then I thought about it, I as a Aborginal person and a beneficiary of NG am entitled to seven salmon tags, only seven per household. The tags would be issued in my name and I could sign them to him to harvest the salmon for ME. I discussed it with my brother that I wasn't comfortable giving away things that were in my name. So I told my sister in a email I had changed my mind. I got a phone call from him which escalated into him cursing me, yelling at me calling me names because I didn't want to go along with his deal. So I am assuming that it was crooked from the start. I bet anything he was going to sell them, which is illegal and could drag me into a court case which I can not be a part of, due to the degree course I am doing I would have to make sure I didn't jeopardise my future for him.
Meanwhile I am in the process of taking exams and admission interviews for the program I am applying for. I think if I don't get in I am going to move to Halifax and go to university out there, take my kids, my husband even though we aren't together would move with us.
Time to make some tough choices. I will not be around my brother in law, family occasions I will not be attending if he is there. I dont' need the abuse and neither does my children and family members. I will have to find alternative ways back and forth to school I will not ride with my sister, my daughter isn't taking care of their child. I had to stop my daughter from getting on the phone,although she did tell my sister that she would not be taking care of their kids and her husband is a asshole LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment