Monday, August 30, 2010

Been a interesting few weeks!

So first off
I DID IT!!!!!!
I am in the program, I am on my way to a degree. It was a long hard time getting here but I have done it. I ended up pulling off a 70 average this semester. Not bad for me, I was kind of to the point of I didn't care if I got in or not, I did my best and that was all I could do.
So found all this out last week, they actually called us I think out of the original 34 we are down to 19. My nerves were shot that day, cried did it all. But now tomorrow I am finishing off the paperwork.
So then I was worrying about money. Hell I always worry about money. Had a yardsale and got some cash from that for food etc. Still broke, started looking for a job, then the phone rang. My old place of work was short staffed. So I worked 40 hours this weekend. I need the money, I am pretty broke, got rid a lot of stuff so now need some new sweaters, bras and underwear. So now I can afford it with a little money left over. Maybe a Christmas gift or two can be bought with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment