Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry I am late LOL

So here I am its been over a month again since I last posted. Now of course I have come on here...going to post and then something has come up. I am still working...but the old bill collectors have caught up with me LOL. Life has a funny way of throwing you curve balls. Its very frustrating. I am earning about a thousand extra bucks a month and have to pay it on bills. Uggg it sucks but its OK most of it will be paid off by Christmas. I was hoping to have that money for Christmas gifts but I am a little screwed on that front. Ah such is life.
I have come along in a few ways in my life. I am still weak sometimes, I am after all human. I am slowly getting myself sorted out. Since starting school its been a even more of a emotional rollercoaster. Not only am I dealing with the aftermath of the breakup and a bunch of crap that came with that but I am dealing with discovering about who I am, where I come from and what I am going to be doing. Its hard recognising that I am a emotional cripple when it comes to things, its how I was raised by people who were crippled by oppression and traumatic experiences. As I am becoming more aware of what I am doing and what I need to get there there is a lot of fear. I still can't emotional which is my issue, I need to let go of it all. If I am to be a effective social worker I have to comprehend and look at what I need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment