Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ohhhh Myyyyyy

Busy busy busy. I am not sure what to do anymore! I only have two weeks of school left but I have a ton of work! My job is gone, but I have been called into work. So at least I have a little bit of money coming in December. I am tired of doing it all on my own. I would like someone to share Christmas with, and my birthday. I will be sharing it with my kids of course...love them to bits. But will be at my exhusbands for Christmas and get to see what he bought himself for Christmas and what his dummy girlfriend bought him. I will get my boots. I am getting a gift from my daughter this year though, which will be nice! So I am hoping to have money to treat myself once everything else has been taken care of. But I would like to be someone special to someone else. Have a special Christmas for a change. I always find this time of year stressful. I can't afford much in life. I have always been struggling and thats what it feels like Christmastime..one big struggle. I would love a good Christmas for a change.
Oh well life is life we make it what it is. Life could be a hell of a lot worst. One good thing is I don't have to work over the holidays but if they ask me to I will. But I am feeling like staying home for a bit, cooking for my children and having a break. Odd shift here and there...works for me! LOL I was thinking of getting a winter coat for myself for Christmas! Also want a really nice handbag, some books and chocolate. Just have to get a couple of shifts to make that happen. Thats all I want in a month about four shifts. My kids have a lot this year....I have to get a couple more gifts for them but thats in the budget. I don't buy for friends or anything like that...I don't have the money so we decided that years ago its good to have friends who understand. Actually I normally never buy myself anything but the exhusband has been treating himself....so if I can I will too LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment