Friday, November 12, 2010

Something I wrote a few years ago...

I wrote this a few years ago and I keep losing it and finding it! So writing it here now once again...guess its words I need to live by:

I have accepted being fat. I have to accept myself as someone who has value, who has a good heart,and someone who is intelligent and whitty. Not be self depreciating, not ashamed of recieving a compliment, not to blame all that goes wrong on me, not to get uptight over rejection. I am worthy of the love and the support I recieve. Smile and be gracious and not argue. The only person who can make a difference on the inside is myself, even if its just to allow others to help me make a difference. Doesn't that sound easy!!

Thats the thing...it sounds easy but I have to take control once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment