Sunday, October 13, 2013

Geez I thought I was doing well

So I can't control my addiction. Actually addictionsssss. I am a gambler, its how I cope. I am tired and stressed and worried about money so I just dumped myself in a whole lot of needless worry. I am addicted to shopping too and food. Junk food is another coping mechanism. Guess what its all related to money, and I have to spend a lot of money that I don't have. Meanwhile my financial situation is being put at risk. So I need to make some changes quickly. I am hoping to get it sorted by Christmas.
Meanwhile I am working a new job. Its going well, I am getting into the momentum of things.
I am diabetic too btw. I haven't been taking care of myself. Dumb I know.
Its all a muddle right now and I don't like it. I am addicted to chaos. That's another problem. If things are going too well I create the problem to get me back into the state I have lived in for so long.
I need help...I have to help myself. Another long haul ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment