Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ughhh

That's how I am feeling these days. I am tired. I am frustrated. I am bored. The weather has been wet and snowy and cold. I know a huge error in correct writing but that's how I feel. There are  a lot of ANDs in my life and a lot of BUTs.
Since completing school I have been working my butt off trying to keep the house, cable, electric and phone. I have applied on three positions in my area (Social Work). No interviews or anything, but I am not the only one. They aren't in a rush to fill positions I am thinking. I am in a rush to get working!
I am working with youth in a residential home. Our client is demanding on some levels, but per usual they are teenagers. So working 12 hour shifts, five days a week, one day off it wears on you and your energy. If a client isn't willing to do anything then we find it hard to be motivated. You can only cook and clean so much. This sitting down for all that time is mentally and physically draining. Today is my day off and I am trying to get the laundry done and other household things that get neglected when you are not home!
So that's all I am going to report in this post...ughhh LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment