Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I am so sore. I had to work nights all weekend. I had a busy weekend, days I went for rides with my friend, almost had to stop being around her last night but she calmed down. This morning I went and had my needle yayyyyyyyy!! Then came home and had to clear out my rooms for the worker to come in and tear it down. My husband came down to tear down my back step he didn't even do a quarter of it because he got sore. I had my kids down too they all stayed for dinner. I cooked chicken with all the stuff for a typical roast chicken dinner.
I had my group tonight and talked about gambling. I am getting more in control of it. I still do it but I am back to how I used to do it last year....not as a coping mechanism. I have to see a new counsellor tomorrow.
I am so sore and tired. Another day tomorrow...still breathing so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment