Sunday, October 18, 2009

High Rollin B*tch

Encountered one of those this week at work....and I was on the receiving end of it. I tried to do something that seemed OK at the times but I crossed a "favourite" of the boss. So it was mentioned that I was to be addressed on what I did, and then a comment was made on my hours. So you know what F*ck it...don't need it and don't piss me off. I am a spiteful person, well I can be. I won't be working any more than my 80 hours....I have extras this pay but thats because I have to do more training and a meeting. Other than that dont' f*cking call me and ask me to work like this then use it against me. I won't do it now, I don't need that shit. The old b*tch wants the hours....help yourself I don't need that crap. I will work my normal schedule from now on. OBTW I am on my 41th straight hour working and I have 19 more to go for this shift.... last time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment