Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is what you make it

OK so I had a hell week at work again. I had to make a formal complaint about someone and of course its been handled the way they want to do it. I don't like being made look like someone who makes enough noise they have to listen. I was lied about plain and simple, I don't like it and I said so.
I have to start school in January, no questions about it. I was going to work and go to school but you know what I would only need to worry about some cash. I have to make up $400 a month from somewhere, then some months I need to work. I am going to ask that I be given a part time/call in job through work. I decided after all that stress of this week and how it was handled I need to get my priorities straight. A few months of tight money and what happens I get a degree in Social Work at best and I have to move away for a few years. I will have to work on the northern coast of Labrador because thats why the course is being offered. I am looking forward to that in a way. I am thinking of it as a chance to reconnect with the communties that my family has come from. I don't mind moving there, and now my son has talked about going with me in 4 years time.
I am seeing a new counsellor and its going well. She is setting up a treatment plan for me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it but you know what I need it. I am tired of the life I am living. I need to get things sorted out. I was trying to get things sorted financially. I am waiting to hear back from a bank if not I want to deal with getting some things consolidated.

No comments:

Post a Comment