Monday, June 8, 2009

Another fun day

well its not even 1 pm and wondering what else can happen. I got off work this morning and can't sleep. Called my mom to come up and she shows up with my neice. We are just getting started on stuff when she comes over dizzy. So she goes to the hospital. So I am here with my 6 year old neice. Get a call to go see my counsellor at 3. No word from my mom. I haven't had money come through yet that I am waiting for, and I am going up the road tomorrow. THEN the hospital calls me to tell me I have to get my bloodwork redone. So now I have to fast for that, and thursday i have to get my stitches out ( had a mole removed). So now I don't know what to do with it all, I need to get someone to do something!! I don't want to take my niece to the hospital with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment