Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My life is shit...not just because of the Puppy

Well its no fun in my life. I had to go down to the post office on Monday and my sister had to stop in the store where he works when he is in town. I sat in her van, managed to stop the tears from falling barely. Jumping at the sign of anyone walking near her van, head down and very anxious. I hate how he has turned me into this person. Its a result of the way he dumped me, I am afraid to see him, I am afraid people will see me see him and what my reaction will be.
My ex was good he came down with the kids stuff, and my son was with him because he was sick. So I asked him to take me to the store in another part of town but I didn't need to get much because I didn't have hardly any money. He told me he could take me down to the other store and I got very upset and told him I can't face that place and the thought of being in there. So he took me to the store I wanted to go and paid for my groceries so I didn't have to worry about getting up there later on in the week. So we made that agreement and I would just pay him back on payday. We ended up talking a bit, he got doggy stuff, he stayed down for a bbq and he showed up yesterday and cleared up the yard and tore down some of the back step. We came to another agreement so I don't owe him any money!
Now today I have a counselling appointment and I can't wait to get away from the damn puppy. I also have to go get another blood test done, my doctor called me and told me that my blood sugar has come back twice high. So once again more tests. I am starting to feel like a pin cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment