Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Busy

OK so heres the deal, my mom is OK now she was kept in overnight. She was in emergency from approx 1 PM until 10:30 PM. Everyone was exhausted by the end of that day. My money showed up and even though I vowed I wouldnt spend it all when I went up the road. Damn Walmart LOL. But it was good to get out of here. I can't wait to take my kids up. I called yesterday to let them know we got to the town only to find out my son isn't doing well. Sounds like he has to deal with counselling now, relationships are a concern to him. I am worried about him. So I decided to go against what I said and let them have a dog. He will have a animal for company and pets can be therapudic. I also told him and his sister they have to take care of her. I am trying to keep money now for the next trip when I take them with me.
I am hoping to get myself sorted out soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment