Saturday, June 13, 2009

Food Glorious Food

Well I am watching the food network again. Haven't eaten dinner anything and probably should ( trying to eat better or at least eat!). But I am watching a lot more of this channel, and would have to say it has to be a great job travelling across country and eat for a living. Yeah I know I am fat but so what I like food, I used to love to cook and hoping to get back into it all again soon. I am assuming that seeing as my sugars are being tested again that I am going to have to watch what I eat and probably lose weight. Right now I have a very very tight budget but I also have to feed my children when they come down. I have to find good healthy recipes to try. The show I am watching is wicked though home cooking and diners...mmmmmm LOL. Maybe I should get something to eat LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment