Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have to remember....

That I have to find someone to be in my life that should be lucky to be loved by me and to be the one who loves me. I told my son yesterday I don't need to find someone to complete me I have to find someone who is going to compliment me, who when we are together can be happy with each other and we bring out the best in each other. If someone doesnt' love me that way then they don't deserve me. I just watched a video of photos done up by a coworker for her wife on facebook and they are happy. Not all the time but they feel its worth it, the distance when her wife is away working and she is here waiting. We had that in common once we waited for the person we loved. Just her wife didn't dump her when it got a little complicated...they rode out the rough patches and they still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment