Sunday, November 8, 2009

What kind of People live here?

Ok so this towns pretty bad for gossipers. Had a few things said about myself some of it I would sue for slander if I knew where it came from. I mean its bad really bad. Even the relationship I had with the man that I loved was a topic of gossip.
My husband has been going out with a woman for a little while. He was taking care of the kids the other night down here and went online and went to a site I introduced him to and emailed some of familiar names and a couple of new ones.
His girlfriend called him the next morning. One of the women he contacted printed out the email and brought it to her work....it was her boss. So what does that say about the boss, couldn't just say hey you know I am her manager and maybe its not a good idea for us to talk to each other. Or leave it be and not do anything. BUT to actually print it out and bring it to work...isn't that a horrible nasty thing to do!!
I heard her relationship went tits up awhile ago so maybe its spread the unhappiness all round!!

No comments:

Post a Comment