Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wish I had someone to rely on

My son is sick. I worked all day and got home at 8 pm. My husband dropped the kids back to me at that time ( with him being sick it was good for his dad to take him...). He couldn't remember what time he had given him medication, he said he would be down in the morning, told him twice I am off tomorrow I am here but I may have to call him depending on our son. So I tried calling him to find out which number to call him on, so no answer or call back from the house phone or the cell phone. Guess he is off with his old slut of a girlfriend (she has cheated, I know and he hasn't said a thing) and thinking kids are gone he doesnt' have to think about it. Pisses me off you don't stop being a parent once you walk out the door. I am sitting here watching my son try to sleep in a chair, he has chills and now he is muttering and talking in his sleep...something he has never done.
I have been told I am selfish but I don't forget who I am and what I am. I do a lot for my kids, and right now I am not sure what I can give them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment