Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Makes you wonder

OK I was pretty upset the last few weeks over the break up. Part of that was the fact it was unexpected and sudden. I have a friend who finally broke up with her boyfriend after 7 years, although she has been wanting to end it for at least 2 years. But she is talking how she is miserable and unhappy and its so upsetting. But what I am wondering if they agreed to end it and she hated him for years....why is she so upset? I would have thought she would have been grateful to finally be away from him.
I was upset because I was still in love, I was hoping we were going to last, we had a great relationship. She cursed him she called him down to the dirt and hated him. I know my relationship ended a few weeks ago, so I am a bit further along in living life again without him, but though she was going to be happier than this.
I still think of him often. I will for a long time but time will make it easier. I just dont' want him here at all, he imposed in my life where as I had no impact on his, the way he wanted it I guess. But doesn't mean that I am comfortable thinking of him here in MY TOWN. Wish he would just go away. He made a big enough fool of me as it is don't need to see him here to remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment