Friday, May 29, 2009

My life

I am sitting here looking on facebook and see that my friend has gone back to the UK. I thought how lucky I guess her husband had been posted away ( sometimes they go for a few months to different posts) and she has gone back after spending time in Canada. I was thinking how lucky she has a good life. She has a husband who loves her, she has a child and the ability to be able to be spending time with both of them. I always wanted that. I wanted to be able to spend time with my family, stay home and have a life that enabled that. A husband with a good job, I good home, just be happy. I kind of had that for awhile when I lived overseas. I took on a part time job when my daughter was a toddler to get out for a little while. I worked 1-5 Monday to Friday at a local shop. We didn't have any money issues, we were happy, we could travel. Instead we came back to Canada and now live in hell. My life is hell. Why is it hell? Because its never changing its just the same old crap all the time. My life is spiralling down the toilet. Hate it and wish I had a life I had wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment