Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a day

Well its been a few days since I posted. I am going to a gambling in session before work on Monday night, trying to drag my coworker with me. I think she is gone right into that gambling mode, I am trying to get out so why not get her to go and we can try and change in a positive way. But today was a day to remember. I went for a ride in truck with another coworker the other day and we went for a ride to her cabin. I said I had never been up the highway so we went up about 40 to her cabin. I said to her why don't we bring the kids down on Saturday just for them to get out and we could help her down to her cabin. She knew my son hadn't been out of town before so she said why don't we go churchill falls, 294 km away. So this morning her and myself and my kids and my daughters boyfriend went there for a ride. We had time to stop in Churchill to eat and have a quick look around. Sure we spent most of the day in the truck and they killed time watching movies but they got out of town. It was so good and now we are planning a trip further up the road in August. So have the days pics posted on facebook and I am tired in a good way and the money we spent today was better on the trip than gambling!

No comments:

Post a Comment