Friday, May 1, 2009

Rain rain go away

What a bleah day today is. I worked last night then spent a couple of hours at the hospital. Just routine things and I may actually be able to get a mole removed !!! Been waiting months for that. Had my injection today as well. I am tired, but life is OK now. I saw my counsellor yesterday and that went pretty good. I am glad that I started and she has helped me a bit. She mentioned yesterday how good I was looking. I am hoping to find out next week that a bank can help me out. If it does yayyyyyyyyyyyyy nothing much going on in my life right now work and work and work if I can get it. I offered to take on a couple of extra shifts next week. Gives me about 120 in that pay period but thats it I want to be able to catch up on things. Mothers Day and my dads birthday we are doing as a family meal. Everyone will be there including my husband. Don't care how his girlfriend feels its a family meal and he doesnt' have his mother here, and its my dads 70th. I treated my kids yesterday with a couple of hours and a couple of hundred dollars later LOL. Life is bleah but its routine no surprise....yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment