Monday, May 18, 2009

What day is it? What time is it?

OK I worked wayyyyyyyyyyy too much in the last couple of weeks. In the last pay period I did 143 hours. Now I did a extra 8 last night. I am really confused! My home looks like something exploded in here! I have 4 days off coming up and I am going to try and sort things out a little better. I have sold a bit of stuff, including some books, I have a ton of books out in my shed as well. Oh my I have been trying to figure out how not to give up control in my life. I need some motivation but of course no regular sleep or meals throws you way out of whack. I was watching TV yesterday and I suddenly realized how much I miss cooking. I mean I used to find it very therapudic in my past life. I was thinking of maybe finding a good recipe to try and cook. I used to experiment a lot once upon a time. Used to like grinding spices myself, crushing garlic. I think I am going to try and get back into that. I haven`t been anywhere for awhile and was considering going to bingo tonight. But I want to catch up on things before I do that. So tonight its a shower, put on my nightie and watch TV. I have to draw up a list of what I want in life. A few goals to aim for. My life has changed a lot in the last 2 months and now I need to realize that I have to take control and do things for myself because no one is going to be here for me. I am on my own, well and truely.

No comments:

Post a Comment