Friday, July 17, 2009

going with the flow

OK so going to be a sucky payday, its not going the way I had it planned! But I have money and I will have my bills paid if nothing else! I so want to get rid of the puppy, she isn't working out and wish my daughter would see it. She is a lot of work and I am too tired. Another 120 pay coming up next week but its a case of my daughters birthday in a couple of weeks and school will be starting again before we know it. Went and got some healthy choices for food, went to a local wholesalers and got some veggies and fruit.
I have a friend who has come out of the past and I am having a hard time with her. I don't want to eat out all the time, I don't want to talk about her failed marriage and her spoiled kids.
We all have a cold here now as well, its gone from 33 to 10 and rain but we need the rain too many forest fires. OH well work tonight then out to the yardsales after work in the morning.
This post is a bit random but really did you all expect ( no one reads this I know LOL) any differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment