Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am so impressed

with myself LOL. I haven't felt this good in ages. I had a bit of a bad time of it the other day but thats OK its all sorted out AND streamlined a few things I had wanted to take care of. I am a little more in debt but its not such a immediate financial strain and its manageable. My income tax is gone for next year but thats OK. I am doing well with things and today I have to go to the store to get something for my daughter, its the store where he works when he comes to town but thats OK I have to do it sometime and I wanted to do it on my own time. I want to repaint here in my home, I did a furniture swap with a co worker for my kitchen table set, hers was newer but mines in better condition but hers is better in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment