Thursday, July 23, 2009

hmmmmm

Well my status on facebook right now reads..."If I said I didn't like negative people would that negative statement make me negative too?" I was working yesterday and as I was doing shift change my cell phone was ringing. It was my friend from the past who has been in contact with me. I wasn't going to call her back last evening but I did. Big Mistake. I am having a hard time with her, i am not sure I want her back in my life. I am trying but she is really getting on my nerves. She needs so much help. I have been coming a long way in my life. Its so funny people are asking me whats different about me, have I dyed my hair, have I cut it, whats so different about me? Absolutely nothing, different attitude maybe. But people can't put a finger on it but there is something there! My counsellor told me last week I get lighter and lighter every time I go in. I am taking more and more control in my life. I feel a lot better, work is good, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment