Friday, July 10, 2009

Still Beat LOL

Well its just after 6 am and I am just getting home from work. I did a emergency placement last night so had to get up early with the child. I have now worked with all his family but one sister, how sad is that. Some people should not have children.
I had a really good day yesterday. I have been sorting through a lot of stuff, my house still looks like a bomb hit it though. BUT I have been getting rid of stuff, sold things, thrown it away, gave it away. Been working on some things financially...this payday I have a pretty big cheque but its going on bills. 112 hours worked, 10 tonight and a 12 hour holiday worked. Next payday about 100 hours. Yes I am tired but I am trying to get back on my feet. One month since I gambled, I am being totally honest with everyone. Next step is find out whats going on with the puppy, can't get her trained she has my flooring torn up and peed all over the wood. I walked to my counselling appointment with the old Ipod on and it was good, stopped and sang loudly when no one was around ( bad singer LOL).
Laptop is dying, cell phone is dying and so is my microwave!!! Oh well life sucks sometimes....might go for a drink tonight to say hell with it...its small stuff, and replaceable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment