Thursday, July 23, 2009

Its complicated

You know when you post your interests on profiles I find that complicated. I have a Ipod that I listen to while walking etc and my music is shall we say eclectic. Thats one of the reasons why I usually don't put music down on my interests, I don't think its a major part of my life but listening to my Ipod really lifts my mood. On it I have CCR, then a mixture of old country ( Porter Wagoneer, Johnny Cash, George Jones) and new country (Alan Jackson, and a few others) 70s stuff, LOVE the 80s, have some 90s stuff and some new dance stuff. So its hard to explain how I feel about music. My counsellor gave me a little speaker set for it the other day. So now its in my bedroom. Funny though my son went down and played a timbaland song the other day on it...he said its one of his favourites. So we have some similar tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment