Monday, July 27, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK I just got home from work and I am PISSED!! On Saturday at work we cleaned the whole place, but left one chore. I went to work yesterday and the person I worked with didn't do it. Other people complained about it and it became my fault! Fuck that I worked hard the day before, I even checked to see if the laundry had been finished yesterday. Nothing was left to be done. I am not my coworkers babysitter, and make the best of it it was hot and sticky and we were locked out of certain parts of the house by accident so we still managed to do things! I had cleaning stuff brought from my home to do what we did. Grrrrrrrrr make the best of the one who said I didn't do anything when she worked with me and she is the biggest culpret!

No comments:

Post a Comment