Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All comes tumbling down :(

I am not having a good day. I think my job will be gone by the end of next week. Then my exhusband calls and there are some problems going on. Our daughter has decided she doesn't want to return to school. She is in high school, doesn't mind the work she says, but she isn't going anymore. She wants some counselling. I don't know what to do. She asked me to make her a appointment about a week ago and was getting around to getting to the hospital to fill out some forms. I think she is planning on going down in the morning. I am not going anywhere tomorrow until I find out what she needs. Probably due to a lot of things going on in her life. I am not angry or anything like that. If she doesn't want to go to school she is old enough, but I am hoping something will change her mind. I am hoping she just stays off the drugs and booze and no sex. I have no reason to doubt her before. She needs to take care of herself without losing herself in the process. She is still underage but when a child is mid teens in their last years of high school what can you do. If she wishes to take time off what am I supposed to do, can't force her. I just hope she can be helped and she regains control or learns control of herself. I know she has a issue with money, just like good (poor) old mom. I am so down right now, I don't know what I am going to do. Someone just said to me that God gives us what we can handle. Such a hard journey, I would love to rest by still waters right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment