Friday, October 15, 2010

If I had the time I would make myself a proper list LOL

So I am extremely busy. Well I should be but I am not. I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I have a lot of school work to do I also have a lot of personal stuff to do. I enjoy the fact that my boss has asked me back to do some casual part time work. I am really dependant on it but I have to realize that my schoolwork is whats going to keep the money coming in. I have a couple of work placements I am required to do. I am going to see if I can stay here for the first one the fall of 2011 its my daughters last year of high school. She wants to become a doctor. She is doing four sciences this year. She has been off sick this week though a bad stomach virus is on the go. I hope her grades are going to last this year. OH well but the last semester will be Jan 2013 and thats a work term. I am considering seeing if I can do it in a city with a high aboriginal population. I was thinking somewhere like Ottawa. We have seen a lot of information and I am wondering the effects of living in the city on aboriginal people, specifically Inuit. I am looking at finding work away from home maybe once my return in service obligation is finished.
BUT now I have to know what to do, when it needs to be done and then I need to make some doctors appointments and a budget. Worst part of going to school is my living allowance is once a month....last working day of the month....its so hard to budget on that! Oh my I have psych this morning....child development is this semesters work....ugggg LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment