Monday, October 18, 2010

I am not sure whats going on

I have had a pretty down couple of days. Not sure why. My lovely daughter gave me a gift yesterday, she said no one had done anything for me getting into the program so she gave me a fantastic card, a mug that says "women who behave never make history", a little shopping bag with my name on it..with the meaning of principled and self effacive. Also a amethyst keychain/bag chain. I love it. I have to have more faith in myself. I have to believe in what I am doing. I seem to have become depressed again. I don't like it, I hate it, and been trying to find ways not to feel this way. I know I am feeling overwhelmed and not sure about what I have been learning about myself. I think its a self protection in my mind, don't believe or you will fail. I had a phone call today as well, I am going to be tested for a learning disability. That would be great if I knew what was going on when I try to understand things and I have a hard time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment