Friday, October 15, 2010

OH late class today yayyyy

LOL yeah sometimes I am easy to please. I did make the doctors appointment that I need to make. New prescription required, they put me back on Naproxin but I still have a lot of pain. Going to see if I need to see someone about the frozen shoulder, the sore elbow and now pain in neck. I need to see about getting a colonoscopy. I have a lot of family history of colon cancer, my moms only brother is dying from it now. So now I have to get it done even though its something I have avoided for a long time. So now no excuses. I have health insurance as a student of Memorial University. LOL sounds funny I am a BSW student of MUN. Its been a long hard stuggle. Its been worth it. I have to be more self aware of myself. I have a lot of stuggles still but right now after the retreat I am calmer. BUT I have work to do. I have done some of it this morning and maybe tonight at work I will do some as well. OH well my thoughts are still coming out choppy on blogs LOL. I am going to have to find time to do up that list of things. I have a agenda but its not big enough hahahaha. So much reading to do, assignments and group work. During all this I have to figure out my issues, I know now the impact of oppression and shame on my family. I can't change a lot of things such as my moms attitude or her way of coping. I have a lot of changes to make. You cannot ask your client to go further in their own healing or understanding past your own level of dealing with things. Great hey! So its a lot of work and I supress a lot of things, I avoid it and look for distractions. I have been doing the open mouth insert foot moves lately...all part of my dealing and coping with things. I should shower its a hour before class. Have to make myself presentable! Then off all afternoon and no classes until Tuesday! This morning is my only class this week....sweet gotta love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment