Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alone

Yup I am alone again now. The man that I love was here for a bit, got called back early but it was so nice to have him here. He told me one day while we were out that while he is here its his job to take care of me. That touched me a lot. He took out the garbage, did the dishes and that was so good. I live on my own and having someone else do that for me is in my mind a thoughtful thing. I mean face it its something that has to be done and every now and again its nice to come home and not have to worry about it.
He went to the store got me some tissues and cold medicine, he got me vaseline for my split nose. He also kissed me while I snorted and sneezed with a cold. To me thats love, because he didn't care because he loved me and wanted to be with me. I mean when we have dried sore skin and runny noses we don't feel attractive. He never makes me feel like I am not. He never says you know what you should lose a few pounds or maybe you should have your hair that way. Now he is supportive, he will encourage me if I want to do something or suggest it but its because I want to not because he wants me to.
I love him dearly and miss him when he goes. Miss him while he is gone and just want to be near him while he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment