Monday, March 2, 2009

TV

I watch a lot of TV. I live alone, I work shift work, I live in a town where the weather is really tempermental. But even as a kid I watched tv and we only had CBC back then LOL. I do like a bit of everything. I have a dish so I have a lot of channels. You can learn a lot about things watching tv. I like the help programs, the money shows, the food shows. I have a liking for things involving crime, I think its because it gives you a look at how people think. What makes a person think or do things that "normal' people do. I do like shows like Hells Kitchen, Next top model, amazing race, shows I normally would have said no way. I worked a lot of evenings so missed out on shows for a few years. Now its more tv time for me! Couch potato, sofa spud, even have my laptop on a tv table LOL. I love my TV LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment