Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate life

Yes I do. Life really really sucks. I try not to think that way too much because some days the depression is too close to enveloping me. Right now I am sitting here just after getting a phone call from the man I love. He won't be here tonight and to be honest I am really down. I have dinner ready to be heated, been looking forward to this one night we were going to have. I think right now I am borderline depressed. Now I know this for one reason last week before he left me I cried for a hour, that was first thing in the morning, I normally cry when he leaves for a little while because it was soo good to have him home with me, but not for a hour in the last morning we have together.
I have been managing things the best I could but sometimes its nice to be cut a little slack. Just give me a few days of happiness, a break, like a week where everything seems normal. Now it seems like its never going to happen. I don't want a lot, just a week where I have peace and quiet, a normal life. Now I am rambling...I hate life right now :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment