Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh what a night

Yes I have fixed the time stamp on here. its now after 4 am and I am just getting home. Went out and had a blast! Not a lot of people, really it was only my best friend a coworker and her brother. He drove. No one really out, but we gambled ( I had a free night out again most I spent really was trying to get home). Had a few drinks had a few laughs. My cousin was out and I hadn't seen him in a long long time. He moved to Alberta a few years ago, and he had a couple of heart attacks last year but he decided to come home for a break. I think a lot of my free night was him buying me drinks and he showed me a slip from the ATM of his bank balance and I was ashamed to think it was almost double my yearly income. But no matter what we had a laugh. Sat at a table and watched some of our crowd play pool. We went to another club but couldn't get a cab so we got my ex husband to pick myself and my best friend up to go to his place and get a cab. So while we were waiting I did some tidying up for him. We still had to wait almost a hour for a ride but you know what we were warm and had a bathroom to use and if nothing else he said we could sleep there if we couldnt' get a cab.
I dropped off my daughter some cash for tomorrow so she can have a good day out with he friend.
So all and all it was a good night.... no pressures or idiots for a change!! Good luck to the people who where walking at 4 AM.
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment