Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I had a great time

I went out for wings with my coworkers. I think it was suggested to cheer me up kind of thing ( show how much I mean) but it turned into a little party to say no matter what we have happen in our lives we are together. And we also agreed that even if we have issues and bitches about each other we all do it and its OK because when we are together its all OK. I then went to bingo with one of my coworkers...and I won! I ended up about $40 up from this morning so that money is going to go on a night out with my best friend on Friday night! I know how its going to end up though... me upset. But thats what we do when we are together we talk and we cry if we are down. I have decided not to go back on the crazy booze to get drunk I just want to be able to see my friends and get out. I have wanted to go out for awhile but never did, but my friend is dealing with some things as well, I didn't realize how it was bothering her until I talked to her yesterday. She needs a night out as well, it will be good to catch up with her.
Its all still early days I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment