Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting active

Well I have been considering my options for awhile now. I bought a pedometer a few weeks ago so its waiting now for me to get active. I have been reading about the wii stuff on the go and considered it, I have also considered changing my gaming options. I bought a PSP last year but I find the games limiting. I have a couple of co workers who have a DS and one of them has been talking about brain age. My doctor has recommended I do exercise ( helps me with coping I guess and getting things moving) and I know that I need to change my focus more.
One of my coworkers wants me to join swimming classes ( red cross ones). I am considering it if the price is right LOL.
I have been feeling a bit out of sorts, emotionally, physically, and things have been a little stressful. I have been having a lot of muscle twitches as well and its annoying.
So I have my Ipod waiting now for warmer weather and I have ordered a docking station for it thinking maybe when I am home alone and doing things I will be moving more with the music playing....hell if I am alone I will probably be singing because no one will be able to hear me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment