Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have a new "ism"

I used to create my own "isms" years ago. but I found one now that applies to me. I am a buying bulimic. Whats that? I purchase things, some things I don't need, and then I purge it. Might take me a year, some things I buy and after awhile don't like it. I am trying not to do that anymore. I am trying to have things that I want and like not just buy things because I can. OK sure when I go away I indulge. But then again I indulge anyways. I am not high maintenance, I do like nice things and try to look presentable though. I do my own nails, I do spend a little bit of money on hair and clothes ( sorry but anything half decent and plus size is going to cost you!) Right now though looking at my hair, I am probably better off doing it at home. I have been also purging things from my home that have been leftovers from my marriage. My family were hoarders. So its hard to go from that mindset to clearing things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment