Friday, January 9, 2009

Life is what you make it

Well not really. I have had a life of depression, insecurity, self doubt and sometimes wonder if its all in my head. Have I taken so much in my life and taken it to heart. I grew up with strict parents. I think that its probably not as bad as I remember it, I think I have a bit of a dramatic side to me that comes out at the worst of times. But I am trying to change things in my life, and to be honest I am wondering when its going to stop. Once that ball gets rolling its hard to stop. I had depression for awhile, took some pills which to be honest made me crazier. I was in a marriage that turned pretty poor pretty fast. There was a definate lack of money, attention, emotion and thought. Famine in the family on all levels. I cringe now when I look back on a lot of it...thats the stuff that I remember....depression kind of erases memories.
So lifes not exactly how I made it. I have influences that have rerouted what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment