Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sometimes I wish

Sometimes I wish I had a "normal" life. I wish I had met the perfect man years ago, had my two kids that I have now, a regular job and a secure future. Right now my life is up in the air and I have been on my own more or less for almost two years. Well I was on my own for a few years because my husband was here but he wasn't. We killed ourselves working and trying to get enough money to exist. He cut himself off from me years ago, the depression didn't help but eventually the marriage died....guess there was nothing left for us. So all that work and being apart and not giving the kids a life they deserved or a life we deserved came back to bite us in the ass. People always seem to think they never have enough. I just want to be happy. No worries, just be happy, don't need a lot of money just enough to be comfortable, and be happy with what I have. I have been poor emotionally and physically and financially. I want to be rich with feelings and emotions and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment