Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The next step I am going to take

I have decided to lose weight. Not a lot but just some to get me back to feeling more "normal". My job is very sedentary and I have gained a few pounds since I started it. I am not going to make it a big loss, 20 lbs is doable I am hoping. Will it make me skinny or thin....no and thats fine by me. I am hoping that its sustainable. Thing is I always weighed about 15 lbs less than what I do now. But I have always found that losing weight was too much work for me. LOL yes I know its something that has to be worked at. But I don't think weight is something worth killing myself over or making myself miserable and people around me miserable because I obsess about it. Fingers crossed I can do this...now I just have to eat all the crap in my home before I start...LOL gain 10 lbs to lose 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment