Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lonely

Yup I am feeling pretty lonely right now. Idiot boy is going out this weekend with his woman because its her birthday. Its going to be a real social event by the sounds of it. Me, well no one wants to know me unless its for money it seems. I work with a bunch of women and thats my social circle. But then its a case of not having the same interests, they have their own little cliques. My kids are at a age where they independant enough but still around. I do like some alone time of course....I crave it. Occasionally it would be nice to go somewhere with someone and do something. Unfortunately with work schedules and the fact that I have no money is a influence, but it would be nice to do something and go somewhere. My man is the only person I can handle talking to on the phone most of the time. Then I get needy but thats because I am lonely.
I need a surprise in life, something that says hey someone is thinking about me. Someone who remembers who I am and actually likes me. I know for a fact if someone showed up on my doorstep right now it wouldn't be a flower delivery or a friend popping in it would be jehoveah witnesses or someone looking for a donation. I can't say Avon my friend sells it and she isn't going to call me until next week. God I am pathetic. Nahhhhhhhh I am just lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment