Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Problem

Now theres a news flash....I have a problem. Anyone who reads this would probably say no kidding. My problem is that I used to be able to write. Since I had depression enter my life its gone. A lot of things have changed in me since I was depressed. A lot of my self confidence went ( bad marriage didn't help) I do have moments of self doubt. Don't get me wrong I have come a long way, went through a phase in my life where I did things so out of character for me. But in a way it was good, at that stage of my life I needed to feel attractive and interesting because I certainly didn't get that feeling at home. But the one thing I have noticed is that feeling of blankness when I try to write, that feeling of god its not going to be good so why am I bothering etc. Weird isn't it, how depression can effect your whole life, not just that immediate time in your life. My emotions run high and sometimes and my reactions sometimes vary to the situation but try and write....can't do it. I can blog thank goodness. Although my first attempt was great but that was during that phase of my life...I have moved on and changed. But darn it wish I could use my imagination differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment