Sunday, January 11, 2009

To do list

I often say I don't do new years resolutions. I don't think its something that I have to declare at the start of every year and disappoint myself by not doing it. There are certain things that I do and have been doing and things that I try to do as ongoing projects. I try not to make it too big, that way its not daunting....I get overwhelmed pretty easily. I would like to accomplish a few things in the next few months. I have been clearing out a lot of crap out of my home but thats been going on for over a year now since my separation. Taking it in steps and I am a compulsive buyer. Thats a issue I need to address soon as well I guess. I keep saying I am going to get healthier and I am going to find a new job. Sounds easy I know. Now I have a few blocks, I am a procrastonator, a dreamer, and someone who has not a lot of self belief. Couple of more things I have to overcome LOL. I need to get out more but then I also need to sort out some money issues....another reason to find a new job. I am working on myself as well as I can. Too much to do and too little time...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment