Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another busy week

I have worked and worked and worked. I have got paid and spent it all LOL. I got my insurance paid yayyy. Had a day out with my friend yesterday, she is having a hard time of it all. She broke down and she had me weepy as well. I feel so bad for her I know where she is coming from but she needs to help herself. I am doing better.
I did work last night but came home, ignored the state of my home and focused on me LOL. I had my hair done yesterday. So today it was time to pluck and primp and paint. Now I am considering laying back for a hour then getting ready to go out again.
Today myself and my daughter, mom and sister are walking for Parkinsons. My dad has it so we are going to do that. Its cold and wet and we have some sponsorship from friends and family but we are going to do it! Its not a long walk, its from a school to a local park.
Back to work tonight....but then my only day off this week is going to be Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment